(1) Cut 2 rounds out of each Deli Wrap, big enough to line the muffin cups in the tray.
(2) Heat the wrap round on a low setting in the microwave for 20 seconds. Press the pliable rounds into the muffin tray. Mix the melted butter, cinnamon and one tablespoon of sugar together and brush over the wraps in the muffin trays.
(3) Bake the wrap shells in the oven at 180ºC for 5 minutes.
(4) In the meantime make the filling. In a food processor beat the condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice and lemon rind together. When well mixed divide between the baked wrap shells. You can remove the shells from the muffin tray and place on a flat baking tray if you wish.
(5) Then in a clean bowl, place the 2 egg whites and beat until it forms stiff peaks. Keep beating and slowly add 190g of caster sugar.
(6) Beat for 2 minutes longer and then spoon the thick meringue on top of the lemon filling, covering right to the edges.
(7) Carefully place the tray in the oven and bake at 160ÂºC for about 10-15 minutes or until the meringue begins to go slightly golden.
(8) Remove, allow to cool and enjoy!
6 Mission 'Original' Deli Wraps
1 muffin tray
2 eggs, separated
1 tin condensed milk
Juice of 2 lemons, grated rind of 1 lemon
190g castor sugar
1 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp sugar
Pinch of cinnamon